Vehicles MAY be placed on the field beginning Friday noon until 430pm, but you must make arrangements with us in advance. We do not have Security on site at night, and lighting is limited. If you do so, we recommend that you cover your vehicle to keep the curious Peacocks and other birds away.
Sunrise is at 700am. Registration and field placement begins at xxx on Saturday October 27.
All show vehicles must be in position, in their appointed location no later than 900am on the day of show. All cars must be left on the field until the presentation of the awards is complete, which is approximated to be 3:30pm, or by release from display by the organizers or appointed representative of LVCE. Judging begins at 10:00 AM Saturday. You must be present at the time of judging to operate it.
- The Organizers reserves the right to accept or reject any entry that does not meet the standards of the Concours or the criteria for each year.
- Each class can have a limited number of entries.
- The Organizer has the right to change the entries classification or change, add or combine classes depending on the number and types of entries.
- All judged classes will be judged and scored by CCCA judges except for marque classes and some special awards.
- Entries will be judged on interior, exterior, engine and chassis based on authenticity, working order, general appearance, care and preparation.
- Only stock un modified cars will be accepted for judging.
- Entries accepted for the main field shall be placed within the appropriate class.
- All classes for display and judging are determined by the Organizer and are subject to combination or addition of classes as deemed by LVCE.
- The decisions of the judges will be final.
- The Concours will take place Rain or shine. Event details are subject to change without prior notice.
- No transporters will be allowed on the Concours event fields. Transporter parking will be available on the streets adjacent to the Casa de Shenandoah property.
Entry to the Concours field entitles the registrant to one vehicle and admission to one driver and one passenger only.
- All additional passengers shall be subject to additional admission charge.
- Dress appropriate to the period of your car is always encouraged.
- For the safety of all parties, both entrants and spectators, all cars must have an operational fire extinguisher and utilize 2 wheel chocks.
- Vehicles in the show may not display For Sale signs, commercial signs, displays, illustrations or advertisements.
- Casa de Shenandoah has a working Arabian Horse Farm and a small Zoo. Peacocks live on the property and are allowed to roam freely. For these reasons, NO DOGS will be allowed on the property other than Licensed Service Dogs.
- Chairs and umbrellas will not be allowed on the field.
- A custom exhibit stand will be provided for each vehicle with owner information and car description. These are for use only at this event and are the property of LVCE. Please feel free to take your license plate and information sheet but please leave the stand and sheet holder. Personal vehicle display boards are not permitted unless they are cleared in advance by the Organizer.